Home | Active Posts | Search | Register | Terms | FAQs
Rss
Item Posts    Sort Order

CW forums: WTF?

joegresh joegresh
Guru | Posts: 1053 | Joined: 03/09
Posted: 09/21/13
05:53 PM

Ok, we're all one big happy Bonnier family now. Why can't I get into Big Red's forum?  I get a page that says "forbidden".  I never thought I'd type this but MC's forum software actually works better.

Forget the slow loading, I got nothing going on, the site is majorly malfunctioning and I need to spread some Hack-smack over there.  Odd ball Husky!  Only because you haven't twisted the throttle!  

motohorseman motohorseman
Enthusiast | Posts: 507 | Joined: 04/13
Posted: 09/22/13
09:51 AM

Oh no, you'll not get me started commenting on that forum and not being able to access it.......

Wink  
Saint Joseph, Missouri

DocFXDX DocFXDX
New User | Posts: 8 | Joined: 04/12
Posted: 09/23/13
08:14 AM

Notice that he waited until you were in New Zealand before he started talking trash.  Grin  
FXDX Superglide Sport
Ducati 900 Monster - for doing something stupid
Roadglide Ultra - The RV
XR250- For when I want to do something really stupid
'68 Bonneville T-120

Posted: 09/23/13
05:45 PM

Icon QuoteDocFXDX:
Notice that he waited until you were in New Zealand before he started talking trash.  Grin

You make a good point  Wink  
Saint Joseph, Missouri

joegresh joegresh
Guru | Posts: 1053 | Joined: 03/09
Posted: 09/24/13
03:15 AM

Now I've got an email with no subject line from CW forum.  Odd, I've never gotten one from that forum before. Looks weird so I'm not opening the thing.  

Posted: 09/28/13
06:47 AM

For the first time in a long time, I tried to access the forums and believe that I have finally found a forum that functions worse than this one. I never did get to the point of waiting for everything to load. It's another "ruined" forum, except for the cookie planting data tracking lovers.......

I know I am old when I realize I no longer can relate with something, and that is what Cycle World became.

Back in the day, they used to be for the reader, or so I wanted to believe, Now, the advertisers run the show, have for a while, might be why DE is no longer there, who knows.

Movin' on......  
Saint Joseph, Missouri