Subscribe Now
Facebook Motorcyclist Radio
Newsletter

Hello, just joined, and i'm gonna be a "new" rider.

User Name:
Password:
Join FREE Now!
Forgot Password?
Forgot User Name?
Remember Me
Home | Active Posts | Search | Register | Terms | FAQs
Rss
Item Posts    Sort Order

Hello, just joined, and i'm gonna be a "new" rider.

XR7man XR7man
New User | Posts: 2 | Joined: 07/13
Posted: 07/21/13
08:53 PM

I rode one street bike in my life and it was a horrible experience,i'll briefly explain.I owned 3 dirt bikes in my life,an 80cc a 125 and a 480.Never owned a street bike,but a buddy of mine had a couple different bikes,he passed away yrs ago, but i was maybe 23 and he had a 73 Honda CB750. Same yr i was born.I think my car weighs less,and it's a decent size.. Anyway,for a basically 0 experienced rider,what bike would you suggest? I'm not a heavy person either,actually i could gain some. I'm 5'/9.5" tall 150lb. I weighed more back then  when i rode that small car like 750,also it was an irresponsible party,so it's an all different me basically. My eye's love the new 636cc ZX-6R Ninja, man that's a nice bike,but i would be afraid of it,i mean my other buddy he's 53 and has yrs of experience, he told me little things i didn't even think of.Like the tar for cracked parking lots such as a Walmart on a hot day, 1 wrong move with to much twist, and it'll be right out from under you.Just little things because of no experience. But the pansy looking 250cc and little bikes huh,my CR480 would've been scarier to ride for the average 1st time person riding Shocked Well i know one thing,i will learn a lot just reading,because again no street exp.Thanks guys/gals.